The 1st show of the season is upon us! Have you…..
- Submitted your Unit Fact Sheet (Spiel Sheet)?
- Signed up for Critique for your NEXT show? (signup closes at 6pm on Sunday of the week prior for each festival)
- Pre-ordered your unit’s performance pictures? (Optional of course – but very appreciated by your members, parents, boosters, yearbook editor, etc! Pre-ordering gives you priority post-processing AND all your pictures are downloadable without watermarks!) Order directly on the schedule page.
- Checked the Director Forum for any additional information for your show?
- MCCGA Education on Facebook is an invaluable resource for newer directors as well as those who’ve been doing this for years! Our Education Director Trey Antonetti shared a pre-show checklist that works well for his groups. Join the group and share what you use as well!
Rulebooks are now posted below. It is very important that you read the rulebook for your respective activity. Both percussion and guard have new classification systems, so please familiarize yourself with that prior to submitting your membership and festival entry form.
- 2017 MCCGA Policy Manual
- 2017 MCCGA Percussion Rulebook
- 2017 MCCGA Color Guard Rulebook
- 2017 MCCGA By-Laws
Make sure to take advantage of the many communication tools MCCGA provides in addition to the website.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Mid-Continent-Color-Guard-Association-162329493243/
- Facebook Education Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/231764640366606/