Championships Format Information
Times are approximate and subject to change. The Performance schedule will be published on Monday, March 25th by 6pm. Any questions: please email email@example.com Please remember MCCGA uses a seeding method to determine performance order at Championships. Please review the color guard or Percussion/winds rulebooks for information on the seeding method.
Nixa High School
Guard- Scholastic Regional A (5 Rounds)
Start time: 9:00am
Rounds 1, 2 and 3 Awards: 1:30pm
Rounds 4 and 5 Awards: 5:30pm
Ozark High School
Guard Scholastic AA (3 Rounds)
All Percussion and Winds
SAA Start time: 9:00am
SAA Awards: 1:30pm
Percussion Start time: 4:00pm
Winds Start time: 5:45pm
Percussion/Winds Awards: 6:30pm
Willard High School
Guard: Cadet/IRA/SA (2 Rounds)/IA/SO/IO/IW
Cadet Start time 10:30am
Cadet/IRA Awards: 1:30pm
SA Start Time: 4:00pm
SA/IA/SO/IO/IW Awards: 10:00pm
Here are a few reminders to help you get ready for 2019 events.
- If you are new and have not signed up for director-only access to the Forum – please do so asap. You simply need to use this Registration Link and then watch for an activation email within a few minutes of submitting your information. Sometimes this activation email gets filtered as spam so check your spam folder as well if you don’t see it in your inbox.
- If you are a returning director – your old account is still there. If you cannot remember your login or password – use the Forgotten Password link to reset.
- If nothing works for you – send an email to Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
- Be sure to join the MCCGA Education group on Facebook as well. This is where a lot of information is shared throughout the season.
NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR SCHEDULE?
- Email email@example.com
Deadline for changes is 4 weeks prior to each event. If you are cancelling an event completely, your cancellation fee will need to be paid prior to your next scheduled event. Fees can be paid by mailing a check to the MCCGA PO box OR by using the Online Payment link
- If you plan to go through judge’s critique you must sign up for it on each separate festival page. The deadline is Sunday night at 6 pm, 3 weeks prior to event date. **HOWEVER – for the Mascoutah and Harrisonville shows – the deadline for signup is extended to one week prior to the show due to the timing of schedule publishing. All other shows will be the normal 3 week deadline.
- You can verify that your unit is signed up for critique by clicking on Critique Sign-up on that schedule. Sign-ups are automatically listed in real time.
- Critique Schedule will be available for each show in the Director’s Forum.
UNIT FACTS (“Spiel Sheet”)
- You only need to submit your unit facts sheet once for the whole season, although you can re-submit it if there are changes. **Information submitted less than 3 days before a festival may not be reflected in the current announcer’s sheets for that show.
FULL SEASON DISCOUNTED PHOTOS
- Both B. Johnson Photography and Photography by Tom Barcroft are again offering the full season discounted package for your unit’s digital galleries. Either photographer will customize a full season invoice for your unit and coordinate payments for the appropriate shows/photographers so that you can deal with a single invoice.
- BEST season pricing is good until January 26 (the first event for 2019), however, full season options can still be purchased mid-season at a slightly higher rate. Contact Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive a customized invoice for your unit(s)
- Priority publishing order is determined by the order in which payments are received
- Purchase of your unit’s digital galleries means NO watermarks and fully DOWNLOADABLE images for everyone in your unit, with no expiration.
- Selected WGI Regionals may also be added to your unit’s season package:
WGI Chicago (Guard)
WGI St Louis (Perc/Winds)
WGI Chicago (Perc)