Lee Gibson has been an active designer, instructor and adjudicator in the marching arts for many years. His work can be seen annually at DCI, BOA, WGI as well as numerous state and local events. Lee works as a designer for Dance Sophisticates and serves on the executive board for the Indiana High School Color Guard Association. Lee has judged state finals in Florida, TN, Mississippi, Indiana, Kentucky, and many other states. Lee lives in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Critique sign-up deadline is the same as changes deadline.
- There is no critique for the Jan 25 Preview show.
- Feb 1 shows have an expanded deadline but for all other shows it is 4 weeks.
- Deadlines are 6 pm on the Saturday indicated.
Looking for uniforms, silks, floors or props? Cleaning out your own unit’s guard closet? List your items for sale and check out the available items on the MCCGA Classifieds page!
- RT @pwhsbands: Congratulations on a third place finish in round for the West winter guard today at the MCCGA championships in Springfield! #proud 10 months
- RT @pwhsbands: 3rd place today! https://t.co/2P85xzdpCS 10 months
- RT @marquetteguard: @marquetteguard at MCCGA Championships! https://t.co/HEn1VHyGfd 10 months
- RT @marquetteguard: Congratulations to @LafayetteBands & @RSHSGuard on winning their rounds at today's MCCGA Championships! #goteamrockwood 10 months